OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK WITH LSDN
LSDN has Current Vacancy in the following delivery area:
- IQA for Construction Courses
- Undertake planning activities to ensure effective delivery of all teaching, learning and assessment services.
- Deliver high-quality teaching, learning and assessment which meets the needs of all LSDN learners and in line with Teacher and Trainer Professional Standards (ETF) (QTLS)
- Perform the role of Personal Tutor for designated learners in line with LSDN’s Tutorial policy and guidance.
The post holder will need to have:
- Experience working in the sector and to awarding body standards
- Hold a formal qualification in both teaching in the related sector
- The ability; to organise, plan and prioritise on own initiative, including when under pressure to meet deadlines.
A high level of IT literacy, MS Office and written and oral communication skills.
To apply please send your CV and profile to email@example.com
If you are interested in volunteering work, please send your CV and area of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply:
Please request an Application Pack and complete and return a fully and correctly completed application by the stated deadline.
HR Manager, London Skills & Development Network,
2nd Floor, Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon CR0 0YN
or via email to: email@example.com
Applications received after the closing date may not be accepted
If you have any queries, please contact us
Tel: 020 3784 1294
Applicants who are selected for interview will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date.
London Skills & Development Network is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and wellbeing of our students, staff and members of the public. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate screening and background checks including checks with past employers and an enhanced disclosure through the DBS.