OPPORTUNITIES TO WORK WITH LSDN
LSDN Love Learning, their aim is to provide a high-quality learning experience to all their clients.
If you are interested in working or embarking on an Apprenticeship with a growing, enterprising organisation in a teaching, administrative or management role, please apply, details below:
LSDN has Current Vacancies for Tutors to deliver the following courses:
- Level 1 and/or Level 2 Railway Engineering Track Renewal Courses.
- A range of Security units leading to delegates gaining their SIA card.
- Level 1 and/or Level 2 Health and Social Care courses
- ACCA Level 3 Apprenticeship programme
These are part-time positions – Salary: will be commensurate with the post with a focus on successful outcomes.
- Undertake planning activities to ensure effective delivery of all teaching, learning and assessment services.
- Deliver high-quality teaching, learning and assessment which meets the needs of all LSDN learners and in line with Teacher and Trainer Professional Standards (ETF) (QTLS)
- Perform the role of Personal Tutor for designated learners in line with LSDN’s Tutorial policy and guidance.
The post holder will need to have:
- Experience working in the sector and to awarding body standards
- Hold a formal qualification in both teaching in the related sector
- The ability; to organise, plan and prioritise on own initiative, including when under pressure to meet deadlines.
A high level of IT literacy, MS Office and written and oral communication skills.
How to apply:
Please request an Application Pack and complete and return a fully and correctly completed application by the stated deadline. to
HR Manager, London Skills & Development Network,
2 nd Floor, Suffolk House, George Street, Croydon CR0 0YN
or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after the closing date may not be accepted
If you have any queries, please contact us
Tel: 020 8784 1294 or
Applicants who are selected for interview will be notified within 10 working days of the closing date.
LSDN is an equal opportunity training provider