Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism Course
Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism Course Content
Who is this course for?
Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism Course prepares you to understand how to place practical protection to safeguard people at work, home or in the community.
Violence and Terrorism has become a feature of the 21st century. Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism Course also helps managers and executives to understand how to put in put practical protections to safeguard their colleagues, customers and premises.
If you are a general manager, or from security, health and safety, emergency planning, logistics, hospitality, aviation, retail or other relevant departmental and sector you will learn how to urgently prioritise staff and customer safety and taking this Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism course.
Security, law-enforcement and First Responders can also benefit taking this course. You will understand the likely causes, consequences and responses to Terrorism and Extremist Political Violence.
The Identifying and Mitigating the Effects of Terrorism course considers the impact of terrorism in business and tourist areas, as well as the strategies and defences that can be safely applied in order to potentially lessen the likelihood and effect of an attack.
This qualification is especially designed for organisational executives and leaders who are tasked with responsibility for workplace safety and security.
- History of Terrorism in Business Communities
- Understanding Personnel Protection
- Protecting Assets and Infrastructure
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or;
- Learners who have work experience in a business environment and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in business management.
To be announced, call for details
London Skills & Development Network (LSDN)
Croydon – CR0 0YN