Level 2 Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting
Course content of Accounting and Finance Course
This qualification in Accounting and Finance is suitable for individuals with an interest in accounting or already working as junior accounts clerk/ any bookkeeping role in an SME or a range of accounting administration roles within an accounting department.
The qualification is achieved by completing the following three components:
- Recording Financial Transactions (FA1) – Ledger accounts, payroll, purchases and credit transactions*
- Management Information (MA1) – nature and purpose of cost and management accounting, source documents, and coding, cost classification and measurements*
- Foundations in Professionalism (Online learning module): – Introduction to ethics and professionalism, Law and regulations, Professional ethics*
*The full syllabus and study guides are available ACCA website: http://www.accaglobal.com/uk/en/student/exam-support-resources/foundation-level-study-resources.html
Level 1 in English and Maths, and demonstrate an interest in working in the Accounting sector.
You will complete an initial assessment as part of the enrolment and registration process to assess your suitability for the programme.
Start any time of the year – Enrolment is on a roll on, roll off basis. 6-7 months with 7-8 hours per week online learning.
- Online learning
- Attendance at our learning centre is monthly for planned lectures and workshops
- 1:1 tutoring and tutorial support
Multiple Choice Examination, Task-based Controlled Assessment.
Resources or equipment required for your course
Notebooks, ruler, pens, and pencils. *Please Note: PPE will be required for offsite training: Orange Hi Vis Vest, Trousers, Helmet, and Steel Toe Cap Boots
Certification and accreditation details
- ACCA Level 2 Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting.
- Level 3 Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Accounting
- Level 4 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Junior Accounts Clerk/bookkeeper, Accounting administration roles, Cashier.
London Skills & Development Network (LSDN)
Croydon – CR0 0YN
020 3784 1294 / 078 2349 2658 email@example.com