Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
This qualification has a wide range administrative function for an individual to develop the skills and knowledge to work in a business environment or work across a wide variety of sectors including NHS trusts, educational institutions, charities and the private sector. The course is suitable for individuals who are working in or have the interest to work in a business administrative role or similar.
The qualification is achieved by completing a set of mandatory and optional units including the following.
- Communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Principles of business document production and information management
- Level 1 in English and Maths
- Must be working or volunteering at least 3 to 4 days per week in an administrative/business environment.
You will complete an initial assessment as part of the enrolment and registration process to assess your suitability for the programme.
Start any time of the year – Enrolment is on a roll on, roll off basis.
8-9 months with 7-8 hours per week online learning.
Attendance at our learning centre is weekly/monthly for planned lectures and workshops
1:1 tutoring and tutorial support
Portfolio of Evidence
Resources or equipment required for your course
Notebook, pen, pencil and access to a PC for home study or online learning.
Certification and accreditation details
NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration.
- Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 in Business Administration
- Customer Service, management course at Level 3
- Administration Assistant
- Business Support team member
- Junior/Apprentice Personal Assistant or Secretary
London Skills & Development Network (LSDN)
Croydon – CR0 0YN