Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care
This qualification is suitable for individuals with an interest in care work or currently working in the Health and Social Care sector. The individual will acquire the skills and knowledge to work with adults in the Health and Social care, Dementia or Learning disability settings.
The qualification is achieved by completing a set of mandatory and optional units including the following:
- Introduction to communication in health and social care or children and young people’s settings
- Principle of diversity, equality, and inclusion in Adult Social Care settings
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Contribute to health and safety in health and social care
- Implement person-centred approaches in health and social care
- Level 1 in English and Maths
- Must be working in an appropriate job role or volunteering at least 3 to 4 days per week in order to achieve the qualification.
- Level 1 certificate in Health and Social Care
You will complete an initial assessment as part of the enrolment and registration process to assess your suitability for the programme.
Start any time of the year. Enrolment is on a roll on, roll off basis.
11-12 months with 7-8 hours per week online learning.
- Online learning
- Attendance at our learning centre is weekly/monthly for planned lectures and workshops
- 1:1 tutoring and tutorial support
Portfolio of Evidence
Resources or equipment required for your course
Notebook, pen, pencil and access to a PC for home study or online learning.
Certification and accreditation details
NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults)
- Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Health and Social Care
Care Assistant in Residential Settings or Supported Living, Healthcare Support Worker in a Community and Primary Care Environments, Healthcare Assistant in Acute Health Environments, Care Support Worker in Domiciliary Services.
London Skills & Development Network (LSDN)
Croydon – CR0 0YN